Copyright & Disclaimer
The content of this website (the "Material") is the copyright of Landtours Ltd T/as Pro Sports Travel.
The Material may not be used, sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or from or in or on any media to any party other than as set out below, or with the prior written consent of Landtours Ltd T/as Pro Sports Travel.
You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the Material available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Landtours Ltd T/as Pro Sports Travel express prior written consent.
By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
1.2 Whilst Landtours Ltd T/as Pro Sports Travel ('we' or 'us') shall take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast, reliable and accurate service this website is provided on an `as is` and `as available` basis without any representation or endorsement made and we and our associated companies make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this website including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, security, or any implied warranty arising from your access to, use of, reliance on or otherwise of this website. All information on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purposes only. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
For your convenience, we may provide links to other websites or resources that are hosted and maintained by third parties. You acknowledge that the inclusion of such links on the website does not imply any endorsement by us of the material on such websites or any association with their operators and that if you use these links you will be leaving the website. Therefore, your link to such websites is at your own risk. We make no representations regarding the content of any such website and will not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
To assist your navigation of this website and our prevention of fraud we may send "cookies" from this website to your computer. We do not obtain personal data from your computer or gather personal information about you unless you personally give information to our server. Furthermore computer viruses are not passed through the use of "cookies". You may choose to disallow "cookies" via your browser but this website may not work properly as a result.
We shall take all reasonable steps to exclude viruses from the website but we cannot guarantee such exclusion and we shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment, any loss or corruption of material or data of any material in transit or any loss or corruption of any material or data when downloaded on to your computer system or any other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from, this website howsoever otherwise. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards against viruses before accessing the website, its contents and the underlying software and/or related software.
5. OUR LIABILITY
5.1 We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Conditions but only to the extent that such losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced your use of the website and then only to the extent that it is illegal to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, such liability.
5.2 Subject to clause 5.4 we shall not in any event be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.4 we shall not in any event be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any incidental, consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use of, reliance on or otherwise of this website even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring or such damages are foreseeable.
5.4 Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
6.1 In the event that the applicable law does not permit all or any of the exclusions of liability contained in this legal notice, such exclusions may not apply to you.
6.2 Nothing in these Conditions is expressly or impliedly intended to confer on any third party any right to enforce any of its provisions pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
6.3 Use of this website and these Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Because your privacy is important to us we operate by the following principles:
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Landtours Ltd T/as Pro Sports Travel or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.